Basic Information on Privacy
The comply with the statutory provisions for data protection is a matter of course.
The seller must take the maximum further if none of your data to third parties admittedly more!!
The buyer agrees to purchase (with a mouse click on Send Order) an article
agrees that his data solely for internal processing, further to internal marketing and promotional purposes are used or stored.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
When visited by MC Hobbyshop no personal data will be stored. Only accesses the provider and viewed items are recorded statistically and do not allow conclusions on your person.
Personal information is collected only when in your order, voluntarily opening a customer account or registering for our newsletter and be notified.
We use the information from them without your express permission, solely for the purpose of processing your order.
When registering for our newsletter, your e-mail address is used with your permission for advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Disclosure of personal data:
A transfer of your data is in keeping with the shipping company (Austrian Post), to the extent necessary to deliver the goods. The processing of payments to our payment module (in the basket) takes our payment service provider (PAYPAL).
Your personal data by logging onto the shop (log and data at the account creation), and during the checkout process (from cart to complete the order) encrypted using SSL over the Internet.
Credit card information is not stored, but is used only for the payment module of Wirecard.
Access to your account is only possible after entering your personal password. You should treat your access information confidential and close the browser window when you have finished communicating with us, especially if you share your computer with others.
The processing and use of your personal data takes place as far as necessary for ensuring our interests, including,
- Finalizing or implementing contracts and other business relations (including finalization of buying orders, deliveries or payments, resp. relations to complaints and corrective maintenance work or cases of warranties) or preparing or replying enquiries.
- Transportation of your personal data within the company for internal administrative purposes (e.g. for accounting.)
- Insurance of IT-safety.
- Preventing criminal acts.
- Only authorized personnel have access to your personal data. We are authorized to instruct third parties, like IT contractors, legal advisors or business consultants, to perform services in our name and under our supervision according to our instructions. These third parties may access your personal data if necessary to perform their services.
All gained datasets are being stored according to valid tax law period of retention (7 years).
- You have the right to obtain information of your personal data and rectification or deletion of your personal data or request constraints of data processing, as long as it is in accordance with applicable law.
You have the right to lodge objections of any kind of data processing as stated in paragraph 1 and obtain your data in a structured, current and machine readable format (data portability), in accordance with applicable law and subject to legal review in the respective individual case by the person responsible for your personal data.
Furthermore, you have the right to submit any complaint to a controlling institution.
- All of our employees and employees of third parties which have access to your personal data and/or process them are obliged to treat these datasets confidentially.
If you have questions, remarks or suggestions for this document of information or our dealing with data privacy, please send us an email to: email@example.com